Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy {Early} Mother’s Day to me…

Greetings on this Sunday night, which happens to be my brother’s Birthday. Happy Birthday Kenny Pooh! And I’ll go ahead and give a shout to my sister-in-law, Anissa, too. Her birthday is tomorrow! Love you both! So back to my news…I got a new camera! Unfortunately both of our point-and-shoot cameras have died and I’ve LONG wanted a “fancy” camera. I found a deal at Sam’s that included the camera, 2 lenses, the memory card and a bag so Paul agreed that it would be my mother’s day gift. This might be the best gift I’ve gotten so far! {Don’t worry Hon, I won’t expect something this nice every year!!}.

I’ve got LOTS to learn in regards to how to operate it outside of the manual setting but I plan to either take a class or do some online tutorials. Here are a few pics we snapped this weekend.

CPG cookie

IMG_0082

We’ve had a nice and very quiet/low key weekend. The weather yesterday was less than desirable so we were in doors a bunch but the kids kept us entertained! Today was the complete opposite of yesterday and was a BEAUTIFUL day! I finished two painting projects and Paul got lots done in our back yard. We’re in the process of getting quotes to level it out so the kids have a place to play. Hope everyone had a great night!

And last thing…I finally painted an accent wall in the kitchen. It’s bold and I love it!

IMG_0086 (Excuse that the table is not centered under the light. I moved everything to mop today!

And I repainted the half bath last weekend. It was too dark in there! I love the new color, which I also used in our bathroom but it was too messy to photograph!

IMG_0095 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
~Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment