Monday, May 10, 2010

Jack turns 4…

My little Jackie Smackie, Boogie Woogies, turned 4 on Saturday. It’s really hard for me to imagine that 4 years have passed. I remember like it was yesterday bringing him home from the hospital. He has brought an immense amount of joy to our lives…more than I can squeeze into a blog post. Here’s a picture from his 2nd day in this world:

jack newborn 

So this weekend we celebrated Jack’s 4th at the Fire Station! The kids had a blast and we had a great time as well. Since I’m short on time, I’ll finish this with some pictures:

IMG_0296

IMG_0308

IMG_0339 

IMG_0374

The guys at Hoover Fire Station 7 were great!!

IMG_0383

IMG_0421

IMG_0278

Mom & Dad were so great to keep up with Carson…that’s a feat!

IMG_0303

IMG_0425

Happy  Birthday  big Brother!

IMG_0438

And just a few things about the mischievous boy above:

He’s SUPER independent now when eating and wants to use his fork/spoon on his own. He’s actually really good at it too!

IMG_0260 IMG_0266

And… have I mentioned…       the        boy       loves         dirt…

IMG_0446 

IMG_0257  That’s all for now!

Thanks to EVERYONE for making his day so special…Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, Friends, cousins…we appreciate all the thoughtful gifts and the love you show to us!

~so blessed

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment