Thursday, October 29, 2009

End of a long week

*First off-Happy Birthday to my nephew Peyton !!

It's the end of a long week at the Graham household. Long because Paul has been in Colorado all week. Boo! We don't like it when Daddy is gone!! Thankfully my Mom has been here to help me which has been great! It's also been an emotional week. The Dad of one of my childhood friends passed away. Things like that quickly remind me how short life is and how blessed and lucky I am.

We've got a busy weekend ahead of us. More updates and pictures to come. But here are some from this past week.

Pulling up on everything!
Carving Pumpkins...hard work

This is Carson's new thing- that's his tongue sticking out under the passy


Jack was very excited to get started


Carson's first trim


His shirt got stuck like this, looked like two big ears!


Playing together...so sweet!






No comments:

Post a Comment