Friday, October 2, 2009

Carson on the move

Just a quick video of Carson on the move.  Little by little he’s exploring more and more. Tonight while I was making dinner I thought he sounded a little closer than normal. As I came through the dining room I saw him sitting near the front door, chasing Frank. This was the first time he has come all the way out of the den!  He will also pull/push up on ANYTHING!  He pushed up on his little drum this week. They call him the dare devil at school.

100_0776

I took him for his ENT follow up  this morning and they said his ears & the tubes look great!  We also had his hearing retested and he passed with flying colors. Only bad news is that he has a bad case of thrush. Poor thing, we get his ears better and now his mouth hurts. I’m also certain he’s got another tooth (or teeth) coming through. He’s FINALLY sleeping through the night…praise God!

Jack got his hair cut tonight. I always hate to cut his beautiful curls, but as the humidity goes away, it doesn’t curl quite as much and it was very long. We’re going to Cate’s birthday party tomorrow so I’ll try to get some pictures. Next week starts our month of craziness so I’ll be doing good to get posts up!

No comments:

Post a Comment