Monday, July 26, 2010

The Missing Shoe

Shoes keep disappearing in our house. Saturday Jack’s new runner disappeared and I searched high and low after seeing Carson running around with one. Here’s where I found the shoe, courtesy of Carson:

087 088

Life has been super busy for us lately. First of all work is busy for both Paul and myself. I’ve been chosen for a“Loaned Executive” program so I’ll be out of the office for the most part from the end of August through November.

082

At the breakfast table…Carson loves to wear my headbands! :-)091

This is pretty typical of Carson…he loves to bug Jack! He’s wearing a diaper in these photos because he came home from school with a fever {he doesn’t look sick, does he?!} so I was trying to keep him cool.

Carson is all over the place and up to all kinds of things. His favorite word is still “truck”. Every day when we pull up to the house he points to our neighbor Mr. Thom’s truck and says, “truck, truck”. If the truck is not there, he says “truck” and signs “all done”. Pretty funny!

Jack is ready for real school to start back. They have “Summer camp” over the summer months and I think he’s finally reached a state of boredom! He transitions to his last pre-K class in a few weeks. Unbelievable to think he’s only got one more year before kindergarten. NOT ready for that!! He is having his tonsils & adenoids out on Friday, August 6th. We know the outcome will be great, but it’s still very scary at the same time!

That’s it for now. Hope everyone is surviving the summer heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment