Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A mid-week update…

I took Carson back to the ENT doctor on Tuesday. Murphy’s law…after waiting 2 hours and having the audiologist, Nurse Practitioner AND doctor see him, all three said his tubes look great! Praise the Lord!  He was wonderful given it was nearing lunch time and even slept on me for 30 minutes or so. I thoroughly enjoy the snibbits of snuggle time he gives me! Both the ENT and my good friend who is a pediatrician said the fever Carson had on Monday screamed flu…which is probably how Jack ended up with it just a few days later. Regardless we’re all feeling pretty good. I hope I’m on the tail end of my cold, which I do not think was the flu.

During lunch today a few Mom’s from school went to visit Joshua’s parents David & Amanda. They removed his breathing tube today and were slowly waking him from sedation. They are still awaiting several test results but they are surrounded by their family and great friends daily. PLEASE remember them in your thoughts and prayers. All of the classrooms are taking up donations for the family.

Jack had his weekly gymnastics class tonight. On the way there he said “Mommy! I just saw a chair like on Nemo!”  After he described the scene where the fish jumped out and the guy is getting his teeth cleaned (not in such a clear order) I finally realized we had passed a dentist’s office and since it was dark, he could see the dental chair through the window in the lighted office. What a clever kid!

Carson got a new tooth this week! Sunday night I heard a strange grinding sound as he was in the highchair. I couldn’t see/feel anything until Monday morning, but there it is…a top tooth popping through!

Hope everyone had a good hump day!

So Blessed ~
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment