Thursday, September 3, 2009

Houston...we have a problem.


Yep, the knob on my oh-so-gorgeous faucet broke yesterday. You're lucky I'm even letting you see this beauty! Our bathroom is off limits to those who have never seen our house....it's where the money ran out. Our vanity is a lovely shade of butter but since it's circa 1981, it's extra long and not worth replacing since I want to rip everything else out as well!

I'm just wondering how long it will stay this way since I live with Dave Ramsey. (Love you honey!)
*Oh and I just want to add that the sink is actually clean. Unfortunately this is what it always looks like.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog! You have made it so cute. . . something i've yet to spend time doing on mine! I love reading about the boys and all that is going on. . . and bless your little sink! Know all about Dave and the "budget!" Good luck saving for this!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! You are hilarious. I love the blog too and those sweet boys.... *sigh* my heart sure misses them.

    ReplyDelete